Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Totally Tolle

(Ok... first the disclaimer... Kit is typing on my computer - I bear no responsibility, liability or culpability for the valley girl inflection...... - awen)

Awen, Ann W. and I are all participating in Oprah's book club/webinar featuring
Eckhart Tolle 's book A New Earth. In it, he talks about how humanity has an opportunity to create a new, saner, more loving world. We're really enjoying it and thought that some of you might want to join us. You read a chapter a week, then can hear Tolle discuss the book with viewers online through the webinar. To jump in and check out the webinar click here.

It's positive and constructive...rather refreshing!

Let us know if you're following the book. We'd love to hear what you think.

And... The Van Gogh of colored eggs at work... here he is!

(And more pics have been posted of our remodeling - click here )



2 comments:

Johnny Piano said...

Nice bright colors from the dying "eggspert"! Good progress notes on the other blog, too.

Ann said...

I'm with Uncle John - beautiful egg dying, Eamonn! I like the richness of the colors. I never could get papers to stay on straight like that. I'm impressed.

And whoa! what a beautiful set of front doors. I love the red. Is the storm door etched?? Thanks for the shot of the whole front. The porch looks great. I hope it proves to be worth all the work you put in!

I'm loving the Tolle book. I'm behind - haven't been able to listen to the 3/17 show yet. It's such a great way of looking at spirituality. Thanks for the heads up, Kit. I wouldn't have known it was happening without you!
Hugs - Ann