Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just gotta say ...

For many years, I have been privileged to be part of the Waickman clan, slogging through the joys and sorrows that visit every family. I've enjoyed my association with all the Waickmans, often for reasons that remain inchoate even to me. So, I hope with all my heart that my adopted family will understand the import of this very personal announcement -- Ann and I have decided that, at this point in our lives, it would be best for each of us to face the truth and recognize that we should ... this is hard, I know ... that we should ... after so much time and effort that we have invested in our own lives and the lives of others ... that we should ... how does one say "I love you" in a language that speaks to the diversity of our common experience? ... that we should ... well, I'm sorry ... I just can't say.







Cheers.

And April Fool.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

dude. that was...good one?